Mynderse Academy Senior Class News
Here are some important dates and events for seniors and thier families:
Cap & Gown orders – Order forms and packets were distributed during CIA classes - cap, gown, & tassel unit costs $34 cash, credit card or check payable to Larry Dewitt on Oct. 3rd during lunch periods. If you miss the deadline, you may order online at www.nygrad.com. Search Mynderse Academy and scroll all the way down the page until you find “cap, gown, and tassel unit.”
Senior Trip Payment #1 due Thurs. Oct. 3rd - $125 cash or check payable to Class of 2020 to Mrs. Crawford Room 269. This payment will register your child for the trip. The trip to Woodloch Pines is April 24 – 26, 2020. Parent meeting March 26th at 7 pm. Luggage check April 23rd from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
Senior Portraits – due Nov. 8th to Mr. Turchetti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following specifications must be strictly adhered to:
- The photo must be a professionally produced color portrait that is 3 inches in height by 2 inches in width.
- The photo must be a front view; head-and-shoulders pose only.
- The head size must be 1 ½ inches from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin.
- No props are allowed in the photo. This includes chairs, ladders, etc.
- Students must be appropriately dressed; the school dress code must be followed. In addition, no hats will be allowed.
- All digital photos must be scaled to 300 dpi resolution and must be in JPG format.
- Only digital photos will be accepted (no prints).
Senior Baby Pictures– cost is $35 cash or check payable to the Myndersian. Forms can be found on the back of this flyer. Pictures can be given to Mrs. Crawford or emailed to email@example.com
Yearbook orders – order online by going to www.senecafallscsd.org, click on Mynderse Academy, then on “Purchase your yearbook” under quick links. Yearbooks cost $50 through Dec. 31, 2019. On Jan. 1, 2020, the cost increases to $60.
Questions or concerns – please reach out to Mrs. Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 568-5500 Ext. 1269 or Mrs. Schantz at email@example.com or (315) 568-5500 Ext. 1262.