SchoolTool Parent Portal Information
In order to use the Parent Portal, you will need to have an account set up for you. Please click here to email the Technology Office: email@example.com to have this account created. You will receive an email from Schooltool with your password. If you already have an account but need a password reset, you will also need to email the Technology Office.
The SchoolTool Parent Portal is accessed through the school website: www.senecafallscsd.org. Click on the SchoolTool link in the top right corner to log in. Your email address is your user name. After logging in, click the small triangle next to your child’s name.
Navigate to these pages by clicking on the various tabs:
• Schedule – A schedule for each marking period is listed.
• Grades – You need to select the Marking Period you are looking for.
Marking Period Grades
Progress Report Grades – 5 week reports
Marking Period Average – Each subject has grades broken down by category. This gives your up-to-date average for the marking period you select.
• Assessments – NYS Assessment results
• Assignments – Individual grades for each subject
Using SchoolTool On Your Mobile Device:
• Download the SchoolTool App on your mobile device
• Input the following URL on the app: https://schooltool.senecafallscsd.org/schooltoolweb/Support
We at the Seneca Falls CSD hope this portal will be of assistance to you in staying on top of your child’s academics. If you have any questions about the Parent Portal, please email the Technology Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.