This resource guide was created to help you and your students navigate through this time of home learning with easy-to-access information and ways to communicate with our staff, so students can keep doing what they do best - learning.
If you have further questions, please contact your student's teachers, their building principal or our Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Jodie Verkey (email@example.com)
Click here to view the Distance Learning Instructional Resource Guide.
This guide contains information on the following:
- Communication & Expectations
- Teacher Office Hour Schedule
- Creating a Schedule for Distance Learning at Home
- Accessing Clever
- Learning Websites
- ELL students
- Mynderse Academy Database and EBooks
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration Tools & Tutorials
- Staff Resources