Skip To Main Content

Working Papers and Employment Opportunities

Students who are attending "in-person" classes that need a work permit may stop into the School Counseling Office to pick up a work permit application from Mrs. Wilkie. 

Distance learning students that need a work permit may contact Mrs. Wilkie:
(315) 568-5500, extension 2150

Employment Opportunities

Click here to view local job leads:  

Seneca County Workforce Development and Youth Bureau