Welcome to Athletics
Mynderse Academy Athletic Program Welcome
The goal of the Mynderse Academy Athletic Program is for athletes, coaches, and parents to work together and strive to develop a spirit of healthy competition and respect for coaches, officials, competitors, and oneself. We hope our student athletes understand the value of sportsmanship, develop a commitment to their team, promote honesty, integrity, fair play and the enjoyment of athletics, and create constructive relationships with peers and adults.
Interscholastic athletics promote the development of leadership, goal-setting, citizenship, organizational skills, and communication as well as develop individual talents to their fullest potential. It is our mission to develop character, responsibility, and accountability for one’s own actions while teaching rules, strategies, and appreciation of respective sports.
- Varsity and JV Football - August 19th
- Varsity and JV (Cross-Country, Soccer, Girls Tennis, Golf, Volleyball) - August 21st
- Modified A Football - August 24th
- Modified Sports (Cross-Country, Soccer, Girls Tennis, Golf, Volleyball) - August 28th
- Modified East Boys Basketball - October 23rd
- Varsity and JV (all sports) - November 13th
- Modified Indoor Track - November 13th
- Modified Wrestling - January 2nd
- Modified East Girls Basketball -January 2nd
- Varsity and JV (all sports) - March 11th
- Modified Track - March 18th
- Modified Baseball and Softball - March 18th
- Modified Lacrosse and Tennis - March 25th
Family ID is being used to register students for sports. Every student who would like to participate in a sport needs to have a parent fill out the registration.
Family ID Link to Registration
If you are unable to access the internet, please contact the Athletics Office at (315) 568-5500 ext. 2134.