Click the link below to register for Family ID.
Seneca Falls Central School District Family ID
(See directions below for registration information.)
Mynderse Academy 2021-2022 Athletic Program Welcome
The goal of the Mynderse Academy athletic program is for athletes, coaches, and parents to work together and strive to develop a spirit of healthy competition and respect for coaches, officials, competitors, and oneself. We hope our student athletes understand the value of sportsmanship, develop a commitment to their team, promote honesty, integrity, fair play and the enjoyment of athletics, and create constructive relationships with peers and adults.
Interscholastic athletics promotes the development of leadership, goal-setting, citizenship, organizational skills, and communication as well as develop individual talents to their fullest potential. It is our mission to develop character, responsibility, and accountability for one’s own actions while teaching rules, strategies, and appreciation of respective sports.
The 2021-2022 Fall athletic season begins on August 23, 2021 for all Varsity and JV sports. Modified Football starts on August 26, 2021 and the rest of the modified sports on August 30, 2021. Students in grades 7 – 12 who plan on participating in a fall sport must be registered on Family ID.
- The registration for JV and Varsity sports will open at 12:01AM on July 25, 2021.
- For Modified A Football on July 28 at 12:01 AM.
- All other modified sports at 12:01AM on August 1, 2021.
The fall sports being offered are: Cheer, boys and girls cross country, soccer, golf, girls volleyball, football and girls tennis.
Parents who have registered students last year are aware of this required registration. For parents of student athletes that are registering a student for a fall sport for the first time, please follow the registration process as follows:
- Click on the link at the top of the page and select the registration form under PROGRAMS.
- Next, click on the blue REGISTER NOW button and scroll, if necessary, to the CREATE ACCOUNT/LOG IN green buttons, (First time Users only). *THIS IS ONLY IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS OPENED THIS PAST SPRING.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select "I agree to the Family ID Terms of Service." Then click "Create Account".
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account.
(For those who created and registered for spring sports with Family ID, all you need to do is update any information that is different and register for the fall sport your child wishes to participate in.)
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into Family ID.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the CONTINUE button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary. No payment is required.
- Click the blue SUBMIT button. After selecting SUBMIT, the registration will be completed. You will receive a completion email from Family ID confirming your registration.
If you need assistance with registration, contact Family ID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (781) 205-2800, ext. 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you do not have internet access, please contact the Athletic Department office at (315) 568-5500 ext. 2134 and arrangements will be provided to assist you.