Professional Postings

  • Position: Art Teacher (Grades 6-12)

    ENL Teacher

    High School English Teacher (LTS)

    Position: Math Teacher (Grades 7-12)

    Physical Education Teacher (Grades K-5)

    2 Middle School Science Teachers

    2 Elementary Teachers (Grades K-5)

    Position: Living Environment Teacher (Anticipated)

    All positions must be NYS Certified

    Salary: Per SFEA Contract
    Effective: July 1, 2020

    Send letter of interest, resume, application, and complete & official placement folder (college transcripts and letters of reference) to:

    Mr. Jeramy Clingerman

    Seneca Falls Central School District
    PO Box 268
    Seneca Falls, NY 13148

    Inquiries: (315) 568-5818

    Application can be found below.

    Application Process 

    Below is the process that must be completed in order to substitute in the Seneca Falls Central School District.  All documents can be found at the bottom of this page.

    1.  Complete the Teacher Application form (For Administrative applications, please complete the Administrator Application form)
    2.  Complete the necessary Federal forms: I-9, W-4, and IT-2104 (if necessary)
    3.  Complete the Fingerprinting form
    4.  Apply to the BOCES Sub Service by completing the "Substitute Profile"  


Professional Postings Important Paperwork