Myndersian - Welcome to your yearbook!
Myndersian - n 1: an excellent version of a yearbook (an annual volume published by a school to record the history and activities of its students).Welcome to the Myndersian web page!Yearbook News: 2018 Yearbooks are on sale now!!
It’s that time of year again! You can now purchase your child’s yearbook. The cost of the book is $60 and all sales are online. Use a debit or credit card and follow the steps below to purchase the 2018 Myndersian:
- Go to www.balfour.com
- Type Mynderse Academy
- Click on yearbook
- Click on yearbook and accessories
- Enter the quantity of books that you would like to order
- Add to cart and fill out your personal information
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Chris Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-568-5500 extension 1269.
The yearbook staff is currently selling SaveAround coupon books. These coupon books offer thousands of dollars in savings at area restaurants, services, and entertainment venues. They also include an app with more coupons for your phone. See a member of the yearbook staff, e-mail Mrs. Crawford (email@example.com), or click the link below to support the Myndersian:Parents of Seniors!!!**Deadline for senior portraits has been extended to October 31st!!**
If your son/daughter didn't get their portrait taken in school, a portrait taken by a professional photographer is not received by this date, or if the submitted portrait doesn’t meet these guidelines, we cannot publish it in the yearbook, and your son or daughter will be listed as “not pictured.” All submissions should have contact info in case there are questions or problems with the submitted portrait.
Digital photos must be submitted directly to Mr. Turchetti. A CD may also be mailed to the school to the attention Mr. Turchetti. The photo must be digital; it cannot be a hard copy.
The following specifications must be strictly adhered to:
- The photo must be a professionally produced color portrait that is 3 inches in height by 2 inches in width.
- The photo must be a front view; head-and-shoulders pose only.
- The head size must be 1 ½ inches from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin.
- No props are allowed in the photo. This includes chairs, ladders, etc.
- Students must be appropriately dressed; the school dress code must be followed. In addition, no hats will be allowed.
- All digital photos must be scaled to 300 dpi resolution and must be in JPG format.
- Only digital photos will be accepted (no prints).
**Senior Baby Photos wanted**
Your son or daughter is graduating this June, and the Myndersian staff would like to give you the opportunity to purchase space in the senior section of the yearbook for a baby photo (Kindergarten or younger) and short message (congratulations, recognition, a special thought, or a wish for the future) that you would like to pass on to your graduating senior. This is different from our Patron Ads, which are in the ad section at the back of the book. This is the 93rd edition of Myndersian and once again we will have a very special yearbook filled with many memories for students of the Class of 2018. More importantly, it is your child’s senior yearbook – help make it even more special! The deadline to submit a photo and message is November 24th. Click on the link below for the order form and submit the form and payment ($35) to Chris Crawford, yearbook business adviser. Senior Baby Photo FormYour Yearbook advisers:Mr. Turchetti & Mr. Pawlak(Layout/Design/Photography)Mrs. Uticone (Literary)Mrs. Crawford (Business Manager)